Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Where I Have Been

Pretty much right here.  But I've got a good excuse for not updating! Really I do! ("No you don't."...yeah, I don't.)

So what's been happening around the Litt House lately, you're probably wondering.  A lot of cool Molly and Ben stuff. Some interesting me stuff.  Some stuff in general.  Where to start?

1. Molly turned seven AND eight months old since my last update.  I'll post letters and pictures soon.

2. Ben is 3 years, 8 months old and HI-larious!  He's just been the most fun (and challenging) little boy I've ever met.  He got his very own big boy bed back in August and after a few rough nights of not understand that he needed to stay in bed, he loves it so much.
 
3. Andrew is finishing his very last college class and will graduate with a BS in Computer Science this fall. I am so excited for him! He's been in school since we got married (2007).  He's carrying a perfect GPA and I couldn't be prouder of him! (I know he reads this blog, so he'll probably be a little embarrassed that I put this in here.)

4. I have a job.  I'm working part time for a really neat company and after my first week, I like it pretty well. 

That's really the whole scoop on the last couple of months.  More Molly and Ben photos and stories to come, so stay tuned!

No comments: