Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Buyer's Remorse Already!?

I am a finicky girl! I'm already feeling like my move to Bloggerville was a big mistake. Sure, the decor is far better than Wordpress but maybe I'm taking a step down instead of up in the world of blog sophistication?

Does it even matter? I should be hearing a resounding, "NO!" and "You have got to get more of a life, lady!" *sigh* I know.

I'm so tempted to fill up this naked front page with five more posts just so it doesn't feel so empty and have that just-moved-in look. I know I have so much to tell you. I mean I hadn't posted in months on AoSML only to drop in two posts of questionable quality (one being a total downer and the other being kind of...well, blah.)

I guess since it isn't quite my witching hour yet and I haven't really got the patience for any scrapbooking activities (now there's a time suck-money eater is there ever was one!), I guess I could fill you in one life around the A-town for the last few months.

No comments: