Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hey Good Lookin'! Whatcha Got Cookin'?

A few weeks ago I got a call from the perinatologist's office that my OB scheduled me for a "consultation and ultrasound, as soon as possible."  Eek!  I don't think it's a secret that I'm a tad prone to anxiety and the ever present over-active imagination. So when a medical office uses the words "as soon as possible", but mind goes into overdrive and I start to freak out just a little bit.

Being high risk (I'm a sugar mama), I shouldn't have been too surprised that I needed to see the peri (which rhymes with Berry, as in Dr., to whom I was referred by Cherry, as in my OB. That's right, Dr. Cherry sent me to Dr. Berry, the Peri.  You can't make this stuff up folks!)  The appointment went very well and I got a little treat: to see our bun in action. 


 

No comments: